Monday, September 23, 2013

When we started this project it was for my little granddaughters to use in learning to sit still in church.  It appears there are other times the Quiet Book has come in handy - at the doctor's office, during preschool homeschool, on Sunday afternoon when others in the family are trying to catch a nap. Here's the next few pages. . .



Shape matching with a cat and dog theme



Chef with bowl of spaghetti - this is not my own pattern - borrowed from another.



Large snap and the great fun of putting in and taking out



Baby Moses hidden in the rushes - I should have made the baby removable but my daughter said the girls like this page a lot so maybe it's OK




This is my own design - a little more advanced skill page - lots of snaps - the magnets with stars do have ribbons. I have mentioned before we had stopped putting ribbons on the objects because of the tangle problem. But I did use ribbons here, only 2" long - the stars stay close and there's not much tangle.


No comments:

Post a Comment